Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Felting and Beads!













Hi, I wanted to post a little something my girlfriend and I have been up to, she is the felter and I am the beader. Sweet little bag that we are making for a friend. The lining you see next to the bag is made from a vintage dress that belonge to our friend's Mother. The bag is done in felted crochet, the strap is spiral rope beading and the closure is a vintage button from my collection. Pretty cute!
Hope you have a great Wednesday. I am off tomorrow for Massachusetts to stay with my Daughter, we are going wedding dress shopping, sweet girl is getting married in July!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Artist in a business suit! Always looking for time to create. I work in collage, mixed media, beads and fiber. I also love to watercolor and sew. I recently spent two years working on a degree in digital design from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh while still working full time. A challenge but worth it.

Books