Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas








Good Morning and Merry Christmas!






May you find peace and joy in your heart today and through the coming year.






Today is the day I start this journey of blogging and look forward to joining the wonderful, creative and inspiring women who have already let their creativity take flight! I have posted the collages that I made for the girls with a little help from David. His Daughter was in Europe for a semester and these are the photos she took while there. One is for her sister who bought the camera for her before she left - very sweet. They loved them.



They are on stretched canvas, you can't really see it but I use sections of a stained glass window photo all along the edges so it made the perfect border. I hope you like them too.



1 comment:

  1. Hi!!! Welcome to the wonderful land of blog!! It's so good to have you here...a place of encouragement, inspiration and friendship ~ Your collages are both beautiful! I love the sepia tone of them ~ I bet your recipients loved them!! I'll be happy to tell you what my printer is: HP Deskjet 3135 All-in-one. It's a scanner and a printer and I love scanning my old images and sharing them on my blog!! I have a tutorial on my blog as well on how to print on fabric ~ the link is in the side bar. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and I wish you a wonderful and creative new year!!! xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Artist in a business suit! Always looking for time to create. I work in collage, mixed media, beads and fiber. I also love to watercolor and sew. I recently spent two years working on a degree in digital design from the Art Institute of Pittsburgh while still working full time. A challenge but worth it.

Books